Sunday, March 22, 2009

4th Round of Chemo

Tomorrow, March 23rd, 2009 I will be going into the hospital for my 4th and last round of chemotherapy.

This is an exciting time for me because I am continuing to trust God that my treatment will be complete, that I will stay in remission, and there will be "Victory". The Lord has been gracious to care for me during this journey and I am believing for His miracle working power to continue to work in every area of my life physically and emotionally.

I appreciate all of your love and faithfulness to pray for me and I am always so encouraged by your phone calls, cards and words of encouragement.

If you know of someone who wants to follow my blog who isn't already, have them e-mail my daughter at angelakintner@hotmail.com and she will send you an invitation.

"Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and for which you confessed the good confession of faith before many witnesses "1 Timothy 6:12

The Lord is Good!

In His Grip, Care and Love,

Sharon

No comments: