Sunday, March 6, 2011

Memorial Service Celebration

Dear Friends of Sharon,

Thank you for prayerfully walking alongside Sharon in her health journey.

It is with great sorrow and joy that I share that she is resting in the arms of Jesus as of Friday, March 4th, 2011. Our loss is heaven's gain. We celebrate that she is singing her heart out for her Jesus.

We would be honored to have you attend her Memorial Celebration.

Details are as follows:
When: Sat. March 12th at 1:00p.m.
Where: Bellevue Heights Church
9440 W. Hutton Drive
Sun City, AZ 85351

Please forward the memorial service details to friends you know who love Sharon. We appreciate you helping us to spread the word.

In lieu of flowers the family is requesting donations. Further information will be provided as soon as possible.

Cards can be sent to Sharon or Angela's home:

Sharon Hurley
10344 W. Potter Dr.
Peoria, AZ 85382

or

Angela Kintner
5489 Old Farm Circle East
Colorado Springs, CO 80917

Sincerely,

Angela & Brian
(Sharon's children)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angela,
The Memorial Service Saturday for your Mother was very heartwarming and so beautiful and I'm sure she was smiling down upon us and felt all the love for her. It was precious and it must have taken a lot of time, work and love to put it all together so perfectly. Is there any chance that a video was taken by anyone of the service? I would be eternally grateful if I could have a copy of it as I missed the first fifteen minutes of the service.
Also, Angela I can't thank you enough for all the time and trouble you spent on your family's and your Mother's blog/website emails. All those personal notes and pictures are so precious and over the weekend I've spent at least four hours looking at yours and her numerous pictures and notes on the blog/website. Thank you again Angela, and I wish I could have spent time talking to you and your husband and all the family and relatives, but I knew that you had little time and you and the family must have been very tired from all the preparations those past few days.
I was just one of many of your mother's "Prayer Warriors" from the start of her illness and I live in Ventana Lakes.

God Bless Sharon and all of her precious loving family.

Glenn Finwall
10382 W. Yukon Dr.
Ventana Lakes
Peoria, AZ 85382
glenita2@cox.net