Thursday, May 21, 2009

I received great, outstanding, fabulous news as I went for my blood checkup. Victory in the name of Jesus!!!! His wonderful, miracle working power has been so evident in my journey with leukemia and I am in remission.

I have such a thankful heart and am praising God each day for my strength and endurance.

My blood counts are going up each week and Tuesday, May 26, 2009, I will go in the hospital for a surgical procedure to remove the Hickman line/port that I have had since September 17, 2008. I am rejoicing!

Be not conformed, but be transformed into the body of Faith, knowing that my Words
are alive evermore. Believe, speak, and obtain that your "joy" may be full and you shall be complete in Me."

I know that you will rejoice with me and celebrate His Goodness to me.
My God is so faithful and He is my Healer!

In His Grip and Care, Love,

Sharon

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi, Sharon! What wonderful news! God is so faithful and is indeed our Healer. I bet you can't wait to get that port out! Enjoy celebrating God's goodness! Love, Kim