Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back Home Again in Indiana


This July I had the wonderful opportunity to fly back to my hometown roots in Indiana. A friend blessed me with a free ticket so that I could see old friends, my sister Patty and her famly. Fresh corn on the cob, home grown tomatoes and cucumbers out of my sisters garden was worth the trip alone!
One of the highlights is that my sister took me to Chicago for three days. She surprised
me and took me to a Broadway musical called "Billy Elliot". I had not been to Chicago for 40 years so we enjoyed seeing all of the growth of Chicago with the manificent high rise buildings like the Trump Tower and Willis Tower. We took a tour on the double decker bus which was so much fun.
Back home we enjoyed the pool and spent a lot of family time with my niece and nephew
and their precious children.

Here are some wonderful pictures of my trip!
(Sharon, younger sister Patty and her daughter Michelle)
(Michelle and her beautiful family)
(Noah and Sharon)
(High School friend Anita, Sharon)
(High School friend Julie, Sharon)

No comments: