Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is a wonderful time of the year as we celebrate the birth of Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

I am so blessed to be able to be with family during this season and I am so excited to see my grandchildren, Caleb and Carissa. age 4 and Kyle, age 1, to celebrate Christmas through their little eyes.

This past five weeks has been difficult for me because I tore my rotators cuff in November. It has been very painful and at the present time I have been doing physical therapy two times a week. I have had many friends and family that have been so kind to help care for me, bringing meals and taking me to doctors appointments since I have not been able to drive for five weeks.

After visiting Dr. Verdi today my blood counts are not responding to the new oral chemotherapy that I have been taking and I will need to go into the hospital for two units of blood and a platelet transfusion.

I would really appreciate prayer for wisdom for the nurses that will be administering the blood and platelets tomorrow; that my body would respond favorably with increased energy, that I will stay well, with no infection and be able to enjoy my family over the Christmas season.

I am trusting our Big God who is steadfast and so faithful.

May the joy of Jesus Christ fill your heart today and forever and wishing you all a Happy New Year!

God Bless You, Love, Sharon

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might, He increases strength. Isaiah 40:29

No comments: