Friday, January 28, 2011

January


Happy New Year. It is hard to believe that January is almost behind us.

I was so blessed to have a wonderful Christmas with all of my family. The transfusions that I received upon leaving for Colorado Springs gave me strength and I felt good the entire time that I was there to love on my grandchildren and enjoy my children. We created many special memories. One of the surprises is that we had a professional family photo taken which was a gift from my children and a close friend of mine. Here's one of all of us.
Today and tomorrow I go to the hospital to have 4 units of blood. This will be my 5th transfusion since December and my counts have not been good.

My rotator cuff is healing through therapy and I am so thankful to have use of my right arm.
I am standing for my complete healing and I know that God is able!

What is impossible with men is possible with God! Luke 18:27

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint. Isaiah 40:30

Thank you for your continued prayers.

In His Grip, Love, Sharon

No comments: