Friday, January 9, 2009

Hi to My Faithful Prayer Warriors:

I went into the hospital for my second round of chemo on December 21st and was blessed to get out on Christmas Day to be with family.
I responded well to the treatment and am so thankful.

Every week now I have to go in to the Drs. office to have my blood checked and last Friday my platelets were low and I had to go
back to the hospital for a platelet transfusion.

This week unfortunately my white cell count has dropped from 3,500 to 1,400 so I will be going back to the hospital probably the end of next week.
My Dr. is going to give me another week home and then I will have to return to the hospital for a bone marrow test and more chemo.

I appreciate your love and prayers and am trusting God for His healing MIRACLE!

Wishing all of you a Happy, Healthy New Year!

In His Grip, Love, Sharon

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Praying for you and love you lots!!!!! Will pray for God's healing hand on you ...