Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hi to All the Prayer Warriors:

God is GOOD and I received a good report the 9th of February. My white cell count is at 2700. Blood Platelets 102,000 (which is fantastic) and my Hemoglobin is 12.0.

Dr. Verdi says that he is encouraged with my report. Now that I am stronger I will be going in to the hospital on Saturday, Feb. 14th for my 3rd round of chemotherapy.

As I am in the hospital I would appreciate your prayers that it will go smoothly. Pray that the Lord will protect me from any infections and that I would not have any side effects of the chemotherapy.

"I bless the Lord who gives me counsel, in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoiced; my body also rests secure" Psalm 16:7-9

God Bless you for your faithfulness!
In His Grip,

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi, Sharon -

Yahoo! Good news! I was going to leave you a message tonight inquiring as to how you were doing. It was so good to see you in Colorado - I know that being Jeff, Angie and the twins was good for your soul. I will be praying as you go through this round of chemo. Kim