Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hi to All the Prayer Warriors:

I made it through my 3rd round of chemotherapy and was in the hospital 5 1/2 days. Overall I responded well to the treatment. I did experience some weakness and a little nausea but
it was minimal and I am so thankful to be home again.

Until my next round of chemo I will continue to have weekly doctor visits. Pray for my counts and moreover for my complete healing. We serve an Awesome God and all things are possible with Him.

The Lord has been so faithful to carry me through this time and all of your prayers and support
mean more to me than you can imagine.

I will keep you posted of my progress.

In His Grip and care, Sharon

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi, Sharon! So happy to hear you are home so soon. God is good! I will be praying for your blood counts and continued strength for you. Love, Kim

pstewart said...

Hi Sharon,
Just a long distance hug to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers and I treasure your precious spirit and friendship.
Love ya, hugs and prayers and more love always. Pat