Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good News

It has been another "VICTORY" day for me as I receive confirmation through my blood tests today. All of my counts were in the normal range and I received a good report from Dr. V!

A "PRAISE" to Jehovah Rophe, "The Lord Who Heals"!

After the nurse drew my blood, a lady walked in named Carol, Dr. V's physician assistant. I said, how nice to meet you and we began having a wonderful conversation. I asked her how long she had been at the office because I had never met her. She replied, 7 years. I asked her if she knew my mother, Margaret Turner that was a patient for treatment of CML leukemia. And Carol responded, yes, I knew your Mother.

I began to cry. My mother fought the good fight with leukemia and lived 7 yrs under the
care of Dr. Verdi. He has a wonderful reputation of being one of the best in his field. Now I was blessed to meet someone else that knew my precious mother. It was like a "Big Hug" from God.

My mother's 5 yr. anniversary is coming up July 19th and now she is with the Lord!

Dr. V came into the room where I was sitting and had a "Big Smile" on his face and we had a great visit. I am sure being an hematologist can be emotionally difficult but here I am ......."A Miracle"!

Today was a day of rejoicing!

Continued thanks for your faithful prayers!

In His Grip and Care, Love,

Sharon

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love this picture! We really need to make plans to get together.