Monday, August 24, 2009

Miracle Report

I received a "Miracle report" today by Dr. V (my hematologist)! (Dr. V and Sharon)

My bone marrow biopsy came back with fabulous news and I have stayed in remission.

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. V said that he was puzzled as to why my blood counts have been so low and the report was so good.
My awesome son Brian came with me to the appointment and we just looked at each other with a big smile on our faces :).

I said to Dr. Verdi, "I have many people praying for me and God is my "Healer"! Hallelujah!"

As you can imagine, I am so "HAPPY" and I will be celebrating all week.

This week is my "60" Birthday and this news is the best gift I could ever receive.

Thank you for your continue prayers!

There is "Victory" in the name of Jesus!

In His Grip and Care, Love,

Sharon):):):):):)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sharon - I am practically dancing in my family room I am SO happy for you! Thank you, Jesus, for your healing power in Sharon's life.

Teresa said...

Sharon, I am Angie's Colorado friend Teresa, and I just wanted to say how happy I am to hear your wonderful news. Praise God!

Carrie said...

What great news! I hope you have the BEST birthday!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!