Friday, August 14, 2009

Sharon made it through her bone marrow
test this morning without any complications.
After a friend drove her home she spent the day
sleeping off the anesthesia and catching up on her rest.

Thank you for lifting up prayers. "Nana, this hug's for you" Love, Carissa
Love, Angie (Sharon's daughter)
______________________________________________
Sharon's Up-Date
Yesterday, I went in to have my bone marrow biopsy
and I did very well. YEA! We will be receiving the
results in about a week so I will let all of you know.

My spirits are up and the Lord continues
to be gracious to me and give me a calm heart.

Thank you for your prayers.

Have a great weekend!):

In His Grip and Care, Love,
Sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,

Heard about the latest part of your journey via Covenant.
Sending good wishes and prayers for healing and for His grace and love to be evident in your daily walk.

Thoughts from Colorado Springs!
In His love,
Amy Turner