Monday, August 31, 2009

Sassy n' 60

Celebrating my "60th" Birthday was a milestone and you can see that I was so "Happy" with my balloons to let everyone know what a special day this was for me!My son Brian and Angela, my daughter in law took me to a wonderful restaurant called 'Maggianos, Little Italy' for some delicious Italian food. Going off my strict diet restriction program was a must and we did it up right with two appetizers, an entree of chicken pasta with spinach and tiramisu for dessert. It was the first gourmet food I have experienced in 3 weeks after drinking carrot juice and eating fruits and vegetables. I savored every bite!

Brian and Angela gave me a special heart necklace that says "Believe in Miracles" and a heart box that was beautifully engraved! My girlfriends from Indiana that I visited in July also entered the "60 and Sassy Club"! We have been friends for about 50 yrs. It is hard to believe that the years have passed so quickly and we are all enjoying life to the fullest!(Anita Pritchett, Sharon, Julie Hankins)
Long time friends from High School gathering for a birthday celebration in AZ.
(Kathi Keppler Coles and Demaris Webb Uhler)

Celbrating 60,

Sharon

No comments: