Saturday, January 23, 2010

Relapse News

I saw Dr. V Wed. afternoon. The plan was for me to see him and then go to the hospital.

I have some great news. Dr. V is going to wait until next Wednesday to determine if I have to go to the hospital.

Many of the tests from California that take a long time to complete are not in yet. Since my blood counts are stable and they have not escalated since last Thursday, he has
decided to wait until he sees the lab work which will show the cell mutations and genetics. From these tests he will determine proper treatment.

One advantage of this is that it will give us more time to pray. I am so excited that I do not have to go into the hospital today and praising God for His goodness.

Thank you so much for praying!

This has been an emotional roller coaster for me and my family but we will continue to trust God. I have really felt that peace that surpasses all understanding through this week and I know it is because all of you are lifting me up in prayer.

KEEP THOSE PRAYERS A COMING! OUR GREAT GOD IS ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS!

God, help me to stay close to you, returning day after day for strength, and refreshment of your love and care. Amen

In His Grip and Care, Love,

Sharon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,

I'm so sorry to hear about your setback... and am praying that our Father will cleanse you of these terrible cancer cells and give you His mighty strength.

In His Love,
Amy Turner

Unknown said...

We have you in our prayers and thoughts. We will try to help in any way that we can. Jon, Jeanelle, Kelci, Olivia, and the one on the way.