Monday, January 18, 2010

Relapse

Unfortunately I am in another battle with my cancer and need to climb a mountain once again.

I received a report from my oncologist this week that my leukemia is out of remission and that my only option is for further Chemotherapy. My labwork has been sent to California and upon receiving the reports next week, I will return to the hospital for more treatment on Wednesday.

It is hard to believe this news because I have been doing so well. I've been feeling great and have been eating very healthy.

I am believing God's report that He will continue to touch my body and that I will be made whole. He has done so many miracles this past year and I am not giving up. I am trusting Him, that I am healed in Jesus name.

I would appreciate your prayers to stand in "FAITH" and that I will have the strength to "Fight the Good Fight" and that Triumph and Victory will prevail!How you can pray:
  • Pray that the chemo drug administered will kill the leukemia cells and that there would not be any side effects.
  • Pray that my strength would remain strong and when I get out of the hospital, I will be able to spend time with my family, friends and to travel.
  • Pray that His healing words will go into my marrow and replace every healthy cell with His cleansing blood that He shed on Calvary on my behalf.
To God be the glory and honor for His word that cannot return void.

I have a wonderful family and friends that are so supportive with positive thoughts and faith to believe that God has great plans. My sister from Indiana is coming to be with me, as well as my sister here in the valley. My daughter, son in law and grand-kids from Colorado Springs will be coming sometime soon to support me.

I am blessed!

The Lord is my light and my salvation. When troubles come, He will hide me, he will set me on a high rock out of reach of all my enemies. Then I will bring him sacrifices and sing His praises with much joy.

I appreciate your prayers and I will keep you posted of my progress.

In His Care and Grip,

Love, Sharon

No comments: